Your parent or legal guardian must agree to the below and enter an e-signature:
Student's parent or guardian must sign the below agreement:
By enrolling in a course at the University of Saint Mary student, I understand that:
· I am bound by the undergraduate catalog, student handbook, and all University policies and procedures.
· I am responsible for payment of all educational related expenses such as tuition, fees, and other related charges by the first day of classes.
· It is my responsibility to access and review my student account on eSpire/My Account Info.
· I am responsible for late fees and collection fees assessed for nonpayment and access to transcripts, diplomas and other educational services will be suspended until full payment is received.
· Federal form 1098-T Tuition Statement will be provided to me electronically on eSpire/My Account Info. Objections to electronic receipt of my 1098T must be submitted to Student Accounts prior to the Federal due date of that form.
· The electronic submission of this form constitutes my official signature as stipulated by the University of Saint Mary and the State of Kansas.
If, as the legal adult guardian of the above-listed student, you accept these conditions and any charges incurred as a result of registering for courses, please apply your e-signature below in the form of your First and Last Name, and click the "Submit" button.